Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Vellostar Liquid Chalk Markers



Today's review is of the Vellostar Liquid Chalk Markers! These markers are amazing! They are similar to paint pens but when they dry, they are just like chalk. It took me a few to get the ink flowing through the tip but once I did they worked perfect. In the past I have used window markers, and window crayons. None of them worked as well as these do.

I used mine to decorate my boyfriends car for his birthday! They wrote very well and cleaned up easily. The colors are very vibrant. I would recommend to anyone wanting to decorate a cars windows or even mirrors in the home. Also work great for chalkboards and white boards.

If you are looking for a fun easy to clean up project for your kids or even yourself these work for quite a few options. I tried on a mirror, window, and a white board and they not only drew smoothly but they cleaned up extremely easy! The reversible tips make any project fun!

So my opinion: I definitely recommend these!!

Photos I Took Using This Product:




I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment