Tuesday, October 27, 2015

#ULTIMATEPRENATALVITAMIN by The Wellbeing Centre



The Ultimate Prenatal Vitamin by The Wellbeing Centre is a once a day supplement mainly advertised for expecting mothers. I am not expecting however I prefer a prenatal vitamin over a normal once a day multi vitamin. I suffer from a lot of stomach issues due to some gall bladder problems and these have helped tame my nausea. This brand is Gluten, Lactose, and Sugar Free! Which is a big plus. If I don't have to add extra sugar into my body I would prefer not to. The bottle comes with 90 capsules (a 3 month supply). The bottle suggests taking them with a meal, this is because some people are sensitive to certain ingredients and should eat when taking these. Also prenatals are great for your hair and nails.

I would recommend these to any woman that suffers from constant nausea, and of course if you are expecting and want the absolute best for yourself and your baby.
------------------------------

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment