Friday, October 23, 2015

#TensUnit Muscle Stimulator - Easy@Home


I love this tens unit! The 16 different modes are all easy to access. I didn't read the user manual (cause I was way to excited!) and all 6 modes on the screen have multiple sub selections. Once you select the mode you want if you press the middle button it will change between the sub modes. I loved how I could put 2 sticky pads on my shoulder and 2 on my lower back. On my lower back I need a higher intensity and with other I have I would do 2 separate times. With this I can set my shoulder to a low intensity and my lower back to the higher number I need, making it so I can do it all at once!

I love the design of it as well. I can put the sticky pads on set it to do it's thing and if I need to get up for anything I slip the control into my pocket (or like any woman in the top of my bra) and be free to do what I need to do. I have lower back pain when standing to do dishes so I put this on, stick the control in my pocket, and I am able to stand and do my dishes.

I recommend this to anyone who suffers back pain while standing to do dishes or just needs relief when laying down to go to bed.




------------------------------

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment