Friday, October 23, 2015

200 Dog Waste Bags and Dispenser (available in 4 colors) #dogwastebags


This will sound weird but these are cute. The baggies have paw prints all over them. I chose the pink bags since I have a female dog and I'm female as well lol! It is super easy to put new bags in the clip and I did have some difficulty getting the bag started inside the compartment so I would say make sure to start your bag before putting it in the bone.

It has a convenient clip so when you're out for a walk with your dog you don't have to hold baggies. They're very sturdy and tie easily. This set came with a total of 9 rolls of bags which was way more than I thought it would. Most sets I've seen only come with 2 or 3 rolls of baggies.

I did a stretch test on these and was shocked they are very strong. I recommend for people who avidly walk their dogs and clean up after them.
------------------------------

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment