Friday, October 16, 2015

#TheraTree Therapeutic Foot Soak


Oleavine Health - Therapeutic Foot Soak

This foot soak is amazing. After a long day of being out and about my feet were achy and sore. I grabbed my foot tub and put some nice warm water in it, added a couple teaspoons of this Tea Tree Mint soak and oh my gosh. I was in heaven for 20 minutes! I was so relaxed and my feet felt amazing. I also noticed my feet were really soft afterwards and I adore it!!!

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment