Monday, October 12, 2015

#sefcard RFID Card Protectors (pack of 8)


#SEFCARD RFID Card Protectors

These came in an 8 pack, and as you can see from my photo the designs are adorable! I was able to put one on my Drivers Licence, Debit Card, and 2 Discount Cards. I have a slim wallet and had no problems with them fitting in the slots. These are perfect for organizing your wallet, and keeping track of which card is which! I know people who flip through card after card looking for the right one for the store their in and these would definitely help them!

So I would say this is a must for those who want to organize their wallets, or just want to keep their cards looking nicer for longer.

I received this product at no cost for my honest opinion!

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment