Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Lux Essentials French Press Set


LUX ESSENTIALS French Press Set - 34 Ounce Capacity - Coffee Press and Tea Maker with Replacement Screen and Measuring Spoon! Iced Coffee Maker For Coffee or Tea
by Lux Essentials

  • QUALITY - The LUX Essentials French Press is made of Durable Borosciliate Glass to Withstand Use after Use
  • VALUE - Includes Measuring Spoon and Extra Stainless Steel Mesh Screen - Use for Double Screen or as Replacement!
  • FRESHNESS - Preserves Oil and Flavor of Your Coffee For the Perfect Cup - Also Great for Cold Brew Coffee!
  • STYLE - Designed With You In Mind To Look Great In Any Kitchen. Directions for Use Are Included
  • GUARANTEE - We Guarantee You Will Love Your LUX Essentials French Press Set Or Your Money Back!
This is an amazing coffee press. I have never used one before and found it simple. It was also very quick. In my home the hot water when left on is hot enough to make the coffee without boiling. I have tried both Folgers ground coffee and freshly ground coffee beans. Both ways worked perfectly for me. One thing I do enjoy about this over a traditional coffee set is I didn't have to add sugar. I adore that I don't ever get a burnt coffee taste like when you make a pot of coffee in a drip machine and leave it to long. It is a perfect item for any coffee lover!!



XO - Angela

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Where To Purchase:


I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Follow Me:

Twitter: Follow Me

Facebook: Like My Page

Instagram: Follow Me

YouTube: Subscribe Here

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment