Friday, October 9, 2015

Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract Cleanse Detox 60 Capsules



Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract Cleanse Detox 60 Capsules

Supports & Maintains Appetite Control
Detoxify & Digestive Support
Natural Weight Loss Aid
Natural With No Stimulants Added

------------------------------



I have been taking these Green Coffee Bean Detox pills for the last 3 days. On day one I didn't notice any difference. I felt normal. I took one dose since I got them late in the afternoon. 

Day two was about the same. I felt a little better than the day before. Took 2 doses and I love how I was almost reminded I needed to drink more water. 

Day three ... I felt perfectly fine all day. Took my first pill and had no problems. In the afternoon after eating I started to feel sick. However I don't feel it had anything to do with this product. I have gall bladder problems and had a semi-greasy lunch which causes flairs.

Final Conclusion: I am going to keep taking these until the bottle is empty and see how they do. Right now I give them a thumbs up!

------------------------------

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment