Sunday, October 18, 2015

#abxdvd Air Bar Exercise DVD


This is a great work out for all body types! I love how the directions are clear and easy to understand. The workout lasts one hour, and definitely makes you sweat! It does not come with the bar but you can pick one up from your local hardware store (requires a 3 foot dowel rod) and it's extremely cheap. It works every muscle and is super fun!!!

Also I am doing a GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Follow THIS LINK and comment a number between 1 and 500 and I will be choosing winners on October 24th!
------------------------------

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment