Sunday, October 18, 2015

#tcpCustomBodyArt Water Activated Face Paints


These are a water activated face paint. It comes with 16 colors as well as multiple sponge applicators. The colors go on very smoothly and are extremely pigmented! I swatched each color and love them all!!! I designed a simple butterfly and the color blended well and were very easy to apply. I was able to clean off my swatches with a baby wipe and they clean up really easy.

I really like these paints and look forward to using them for Halloween and Birthday parties!
------------------------------

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment