Sunday, October 18, 2015

Santa Medical #tensunit


The Santa Medical tens unit is a product I don't know how I lived without! I was in a car accident over a year ago and still suffer pain in my neck and shoulder from it. I've tried pain pills (prescribed) and other methods to help soothe the pain. This unit works so well. I placed the sticky pads to my shoulder and neck put it on the first setting and sat for 20 minutes. When it was done I felt like a million bucks!

This product is something I recommend to those who do have body pain. I really love it and am still wondering how I've gone this long without one!!
------------------------------

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment