Tuesday, October 27, 2015

#DEMYLY Silicone Barbecue Gloves Set



This set comes with silicone gloves (universal to fit no matter how you wear them), meat claws, spatula, and tongs. I really like this set since I am always misplacing my old pot holders that slip and get hot very quick. These gloves work beautifully on hot surfaces I was able to grab a pan out of my oven and I didn't even feel the heat! I have not used the tongs, spatula, or meat claws yet. I love how the tongs have a non slip grip both in the handle and the actually portion that grabs whatever you're cooking. The meat claws are big enough to fit a wide range of hands, and are very sharp so they are able to penetrate the meat easily and shred even better. The spatula is also covered in the silicone material.


You can buy this product here: Click Here


------------------------------

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment