Saturday, October 17, 2015

Natural Make Up Remover by Miss Landson



This is a makeup remover cloth that works with only water! I was skeptical at first because I have never used a product that didn't need soap to remove make up. After I applied a full face of make up including several waterproof products I was very shocked that after using only this cloth with water on it, it removed ALL of my make up! 

 I am extremely pleased with how this cloth removed my makeup and didn't leave me skin feeling dried out. I recommend to all avid make up wearers!
------------------------------

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment