Sunday, October 18, 2015

#MyCraftsMat Self Healing Cutting Mat


I am a big DIYer and love being able to have a surface I can cut on and not damage it. This mat has saved my craft table! The lines printed on it help me to be able to follow patterns better. I've used this for not only paper crafts but sewing as well! It's perfect and I love this!

Recently I used it to cut vinyl stickers and it helped so much because I was able to cut and the mat made my paper non-slip! It was great!!!
------------------------------

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment