Friday, October 2, 2015

Lemmings2Lions Omega 3 Fish Oil Soft Gels 120 ct Bottle



Lemmings2Lions Pure Triple Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil Amazon.com Description:

Premium Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement (120's) - Restore Your Former Glory Triple Strength Fish Oil Capsules - Single Serving EPA 400mg/ DHA 300mg - Molecularly Distilled for Purity - Results Guaranteed

·         ROCK YOUR HEALTH WITH THE COMPLETE FISH OIL DIETARY SUPPLEMENT - Triple Strength fish oil pills (EPA 400mg/DHA 300mg) - Improved circulation - Skin health - Joint swelling reduction - Heart health - Brain & eye function supported
·         THE PERFECTLY ENGINEERED CAPSULE TO TAKE JUST ONCE A DAY - Small and enteric coated for easy swallowing - A desiccation pack in each bottle to absorb atmospheric moisture - Contains all the essential fatty acids omega 3 your body needs in one single capsule - Always the very freshest fish stocks used.
·         MOLECULARLY DISTILLED FOR INSANE PURITY & FRESHNESS - Don't risk settling for any less - Our purification process is so cutting edge - Heavy metals, PCB's & other toxins eliminated in 45 seconds - Trans-fats have no time to form - Non molecularly distilled fish oils take up to 6 hours to purify at 250 degrees
·         DO YOU LIKE THE FISHY AFTERTASTE? THEN DON'T BUY OUR PRODUCT - A very precisely engineered enteric coating allows our fish oil softgels to pass undissolved through the stomach to the Intestinal Tract - So no more horrible fishy aftertaste so often associated with fish oil supplements.
·         12 WEEKS FREE SUPPLY - We believe strongly you will be completely satisfied with your purchase. We are now offering buy 3 get one free. Each bottle contains up to 12 weeks supply. - Your order comes with a lifetime satisfaction guarantee. We have a unique cherry to add to your order. Our very special and wildly popular memory techniques ebook: 'Ultimate Memory Hero'. Yours free with any Lemmings2Lions fish oil purchase

I got my package via USPS, when I opened the box I immediately began reading the bottle these soft gels come in. It says to take 1 capsule 1-2 times a day. I chose to take one with dinner. These capsules are sizable. As with any fish oil they are yellow in color and unlike other fish oil I have taken they do not have any noticeable odor. I was very excited for that! When it came time to actually swallow the capsule I was nervous. I typically have problems swallowing large pills. So much to my surprise it was extremely easy to swallow! I’m definitely going to keep using these and see how things go.

Reminder this is just my initial review I will update again in a few days to give an update on how things are going!

XO - Angela

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Where To Purchase: Lemmings2Lions and Amazon

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

I have not downloaded the ebook Ultimate Memory Hero just yet – will do a separate entry when I do!

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items: (All Links Open In A New Window)

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!


Click Here – Free/Almost Free Product Review for Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment