Friday, November 6, 2015

Magnus - Long Handled Double Edge Safety Razor #Cleanshave


I have never used a double edge razor like this before. I didn't even know how to put it together. So after some research I found it is really easy to put together. On this one you have to loosen the handle to take the top apart. The blades fit easily into the top and it screws back on. The razor is extremely easy to use, just glide it over the skin like any other razor. It glides very easy and left my skin super smooth. I also let my boyfriend have a go since it came with 2 blades. His face was just as smooth as it is when he uses his expensive razors. Plus since this takes regular razor blades it will be more frugal to purchase new razors rather than the $30 refills we buy my boyfriend. I really like it and will continue to use this. Such a close shave at a reasonable price.

------------------------------

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment