Friday, November 6, 2015

Copper Mug Set with Shot Glass and Ice ball by Fel #MoscowMuleSet



This is a set that includes a copper mug, copper shot glass, and an ice mold. The copper mug is very well designed. I am an avid coffee drinker and enjoy the occasional iced or blended coffee. Using this mug helped keep my drink colder longer, since it is metal the mug itself retained the temperature of the iced coffee. The size is perfect for a cup of iced or blended coffee and adult beverages as well. I'm not a huge alcohol fan but when I do drink at home this mug will be what I use. The copper shot glass is great for chilled shots. I put it in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes and poured my preferred liquid into it and the shot glass stayed cool and kept my room temperature alcohol cold. The ice ball mold is amazing! The ice fits perfectly into the mug and many of the cups in my home. I use this ice to keep my drinks in my water bottle cold since it has a large opening. This set would be an ideal gift for the person looking for a great mug for alcoholic beverages or someone who just uses small cups for normal drinks as well!

------------------------------

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment