Friday, November 6, 2015

Cutieland Reusable Food Pouches #Cutielunch


Reusable food pouches are great! This set is adorable. The pouch features veggies and fruits and says Cutie Lunch. The back has a few directions and a small area you can write notes on! They are BPA Free, dishwasher safe (I don't have a dishwasher except for my boyfriend and I LOL)  they are freezer safe, eco-friendly (since they are reusable it cuts down on waste from ziploc baggies and containers prepackaged fruit comes in). Do not microwave these pouches, it can potentially melt the plastic. If you need to heat the insides simply soak in hot water, just keep an eye on it. I made some homemade apple sauce since my step son takes his lunch to school he likes having something sweet to take with him. I filled these pouches (they held about 1/2 cup of my homemade applesauce) and he simply throws it in his lunch bag in the morning and he's good until lunch. If you have small children who need a great on the go snack pouch these are perfect!



------------------------------

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment