Friday, November 6, 2015

Facial Hair Remover Threading Tool #facialthreadingspring


This hair removal tool was a bit scary when I first pulled it from the package. I had never used anything like it before but had seen products similar to it on YouTube. I read all of the directions and set myself to work! I have longer peach fuzz hair on the sides of my face and with this took I was able to rid myself of all of it! The tool itself is simple to use. I bend it into a U shape and place it where I have unwanted hair, simply roll the tool upwards straightening it out as you go, and the spring grabs the hair and pulls. It's like using multiple pairs of tweezers all at once! I am going to keep using this and even recommend it to my friends who like me have that unwanted hair.

------------------------------

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment