Friday, November 6, 2015

Forever Flex Exercise Ball #liveinfinitely


I love being able to workout at home. I have several DVDs and a few pieces of at home equipment, mostly resistance bands and ab work out items. This Forever Flex Exercise Ball is the best addition to my at home gym. It was easy to inflate, and I removed all the air from it just to see how easy it was to fold up (in case I move or put my equipment away for a bit) and I was pleased at how easy it was to deflate. So I re inflated it and set to my work out. As a plus size person I have to say this ball holds up really well. I own a Gold's Gym Ball and it would slip out from under me or I'd slip off. Not with this one! I was able to stay on and do my entire work out! I'm in love with this!!

------------------------------

I received this product at no cost to me to provide a one hundred percent honest opinion.

Sites I Use For Free/Almost Free Items:

Click Here – Schoola / Gently used clothing and accessories. Using this link you will get a $15 credit to use which means you can get FREE items!!

Click Here - Has many links to get free samples!

Click Here - Another free sample site!

Click Here – Free Product Review for Bloggers!

Click Here - Free Product Review For Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment