Friday, December 11, 2015

#TryDry Vox Box from Influenster

I received the #TryDry Vox Box from Influenster and oh my god!! The Dove Spray antiperspirant is amazing. I've been a big fan of Dove deodorant for a while but I always use the solids. Last time I used a spray was a suave product and I didn't care for it. I always felt like like used to much or I wasn't covered for the day. With this spray I feel covered and like I'm using the right amount. I have to say I am officially a big fan of it. I don't ever have to reapply it or worry that I'm going to stink by the end of the day. I encourage anyone who isn't sure about spray antiperspirant but wants to try it to give this one a try. It smells really nice without being over powering and I haven't had a single issue with the nozzle clogging or anything!!

I did receive this product at no cost from Influenster to try it out and share my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment